It was our first time in Maine on our 10th wedding anniversary and we had a such a great stay! The staff Cindy, Kathy and Buddy were very welcoming and make you feel like family. My wife and I stayed in room three which is the only room with a king size bed. It was a very spacious room. My only wish for the room would be a small fridge.
The breakfasts were excellent and restaurant quality. One of the things we liked most was the location, which was very close to all the worth activities in downtown Portland. There's no doubt as to where we'll be staying the next time we visit Portland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored 1869 Victorian located in Portland's historic Western Promenade. A short walk to the Portland museum of art, Maine medical, the arts district, the waterfront with shops and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn On Carleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Carleton Hotel Portland
- Inn On Carleton Portland, Maine