$389
$303
  • Breakfast included
$279
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
$127
All reviewspastrybreakfast was deliciousgreat hostswest endquiet streetold porteach morningelectric fireplacedvd playertwo nightsnew englandthird floorb and bbed and breakfastwonderful stayrestaurant recommendationswithin walking distance
Reviewed May 20, 2011

The Inn on Carleton provided a comfortable and quiet home-away-from-home for my husband and I during our recent mid-week visit to Portland. We stayed in room #5, which was well-sized, beautifully appointed and perfectly clean (a big deal to us - we're huge fans of tidiness!) The bathroom was on the smaller side (hence the "4" rather than "5"); however, that often comes with the B & B territory, and didn't have a significant negative impact on our stay!

Even though it appeared that most of the rooms were occupied during our stay, the Inn was very quiet - we wouldn't have known there were so many other guests if not for the full dining room at breakfast. The Inn is located on a quiet block within easy walking distance to the Art Museum and nearby attractions, as well as to the busier Old Port district. The Innkeeper and staff were all quite friendly and helpful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience at the Inn on Carleton!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I stayed 2 nights at room number 4 which was on third floor in a very quiet secluded area. The room was very comfortable and perfect for a quiet night of sleep.
Breakfast was made to order with great pastries. Afternoon cookies, muffins and brownies were always warm!
Buddy was a great host, even offer to help me on anything I needed, as I am soon moving to town...
The only thing I have to say that could be improved is that wi-fi gets a little slow and non functional at times during peak hours.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I loved the beakfast, sonya wad very sweet!! The place was pacefull and quiet I loved that it had a great energy! The rooms are beautiful...I really recommend this place!! Xx elisa from chile

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I stayed 4 nights with buddy in his B&B. The accommodations were great., The room was neat, clean and very adequate. The breakfast was awesome and Buddy couldn't have been more helpful. The home made afternoon cookies were also great. I would stay here again in a heart beat and would recommend it to anyone looking for a very relaxed environ. There are several great restaurants within several blocks walking distance. I will stay in no other place in Portland, Me.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Everything was top notch The host was very helpful and the food was excellent. Especially the fresh baked cookies! Good location with several great restaurants within a few short blocks.

The inn is beautiful and the room was quite large and well appointed.

Definitely a "go back".