We are fans of Inn on Carlton. We are now fans of Inn at Park Spring,as well. Buddy has a flair. We found the the recent up grades, color changes to be very nice and comforting.And more to come. The inn is small and very well located to walk in Portland: museums, restaurants, shows , the old port and so much more are just steps away. I said Buddy hit 2 home runs #1 buying Inn at Park Spring (in September) # 2 hiring Deb to run the place warm friendly informative interesting and a good cook. Well done. There are many good B&Bs in Portland you really can not make a bad choice but this and Carlton are a cut above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting "Location, Location, Location", Portland's most centrally located Inn. Museums, Art Districts, Old Port shops and most Restaurants are a 15-minute walk. The 5 room 1830's Inn with all private baths, queen size beds, and unique, non-pretentious country charm. Outstanding sleeping functionality is topped with a scrumptious breakfast. New to the Inn this year The Inn at Park spring Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn at Park Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Park Spring Hotel Portland
- The Inn At Park Spring Portland, Maine