“Yum!”

The Gelato Fiasco Old Port
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Portland
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Discover Portland's new dessert menu with 30 flavors of gelato and sorbetto daily from a growing collection of more than 1,000 flavors. Try as many flavors as you wish and squeeze as many as you want into any dish. Open Noon to 11 p.m. every day.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Fiasco offers a wonderful variety of gelato and sorbet with amazing flavors - many of which represent the location and season (like "Peeps" for Easter or other local ingredients). The products offered far exceed expectations and are so much better than run of the mill ice cream. The flavors are full and rich and fun!

Servings are generous, but a bit costly. Given the location (the Old Port), however, prices are not unreasonable - especially for the quality of the product.

The staff will provide a taste of any flavor available on that day and are friendly and accommodating.

Whether at this location or the original spot in Brunswick, The Fiasco is definitely worth the trip! Yum!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This gelato place is a happenin' place! We got in just before a huge line started forming behind us! There are so many flavors to choose from and the guys behind the counter were super friendly and helpful. The decor is modern and sleek and just a fun place to hang out. There is outside seating as well which is great because of the huge crowds of the people coming in (it was just a tad chilly to sit outside when we visited!). If we ever visit Portland again, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great location.
Amazing flavors.
Courteous and friendly staff
Fun ambiance.
Don't take my word for it...just go. You will see

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love that they are open late! It has been so nice to be able to go in with friends and enjoy tea or drinking chocolate or gelato after dinner & be able to hang out somewhere other then a bar. They have me as a customer for life!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had never heard of Gelato Fiasco before visiting Portland, so I had to stop in and check it out. It was packed, and one taste told me why. This stuff is incredible. I wish I didn't live 5 hours away, but I will definitely be back next time I'm in Portland!