“Amazing Lobster. Worth every penny!”
Review of Fishermen's Grill

Fishermen's Grill
Ranked #84 of 617 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: CLOSED MONDAY , OPEN TUESDAY 12-3 WED-THURS 12-6 FRI-SAT 12-9 SUNDAY 12-6 THANKS ! FEEL FREE TO CALL I WILL CLOSE IF I RUN OUT OF FOOD
Norwood, Massachusetts
“Amazing Lobster. Worth every penny!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

This is the best lobster I have ever had! Plenty of meat. Their cam chowder is spectacular. Very satisfied.
Joe

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“FIVE SPOONS!!!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Trust the TA family to guide you to all the great food!
This ais a small tiny place that delivers on the fresh sea food. My wife and I split a LOBSTER Roll, fried clams & Scallops and a cup of clam chowder. It was all so fresh and tasty! The best we have had on our 6 week Boston Bucket Lost trip.
We are now in our hotel room stretched out on the bed napping with stuffed bellies! Yummy!!!! Another FIVE SPOONS experience!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bonkmeister
Alexandria, Pennsylvania
“Awesome lobster roll!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The lobster roll was amazing! My husband and I shared a 9.5 oz portion with an extra roll. The service was friendly and very helpful!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alwaysawigirl
Brewster, Massachusetts
“What's not to love?!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Delicious lobster rolls, generous portions, huge chunks of meat with no fillers.. Was torn between clam chowder and seafood chowder... Went with clam, the owner brought out complementary seafood chowder too! Will definitely stop again if passing through!

1 Thank Celia P
“A hidden Gem!!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We found the Grill after receiving a recommendation from our son, who had enjoyed Fisherman's Grill every time he had visited. We had a combo of Lobster Rolls and Seared Scallops, both of which were outstanding! The staff was extremely friendly, and we'll definitely stop back again. I love finding small local restaurants that are off the beaten path. I'd prefer the Seafood from the Fisherman's Grill over any chain, and most other local seafood restaurants. It's a "must experience" in Portland.

Visited May 2014