“Best Lobster Roll in New England”
Review of Fishermen's Grill

Fishermen's Grill
Ranked #82 of 614 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: CLOSED MONDAY , OPEN TUESDAY 12-3 WED-THURS 12-6 FRI-SAT 12-9 SUNDAY 12-6 THANKS ! FEEL FREE TO CALL I WILL CLOSE IF I RUN OUT OF FOOD
New York City, New York
“Best Lobster Roll in New England”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

If your searching for the best lobster roll this is the place we tried many from New York to Maine and this is by far one of the best!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank john-hana

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Angeles, California
“Scallop Heaven!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Fresh authentic Maine seafood served up without any frills or fuss. I got a pint of the scallops on my first visit, they were so big and juicy I had to go back for more before we left. On the second trip I ordered a quart of pan seared scallops and every single one was perfectly crusty on the top and soft in the middle. So amazing. I would give anything to have a place just like this out in LA. Get there early to beat the crowds.

2 Thank MikeMichaels
mike n, Owner at Fishermen's Grill, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
thanks a lot man . don't think there is not a chance ill pack it up and go to LA I have a bunch of friends living there and was going to do a food cart out there b4 I did this , I don't get any respect around here so the chance ill be out there in the next 3 years is very high . rite now Im in the works on doing lobster bakes in LA for the winter months like feb/march , ill deff keep you guys up to date and keep looking on www.fishermensgrill.com for up dates about it thanks again
New York City, New York
“The only lobster roll worth having...anywhere”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went to Fisherman's Grill on a a Friday afternoon and waited in line for an hour, until we left. We went home and made a plan that we would arrive the next day as the doors opened at 12 noon. We got to the restaurant at 1130 am, and there were already 10 people waiting outside. At this point the only thing I could say was that "this food better be worth it". 2 "mini" rolls=1+1/4lbs of lobster per roll, 2 clam chowders, and and order of fried clams later and I will never eat a lobster roll anywhere else ever again in my life. The staff was also amazing, even though I'm a Yankee fan these are the only Red Sox fans that I will visit many times again in the future!

3 Thank Alex M
lafayettte ohio
“best lobster i have ever had”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

What made our day trip to Portland was this little restaurant. I have had lobster over 100 times in my life hudsons at Hilton head came in second but this lobster roll at fishermen's grill was so wonderful it melted in our mouths.... 13 of us to be exact ...He opened on his day off what a great fun time...... wonderful sea food fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for hitting my bucket list......

2 Thank pbrnLafayettteOhio
Port Jefferson, Ohio
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A group of friends were on the Carnival Glory and went here for a "light" lunch. We were so miserably stuffed from all the incredible fresh cuisine. Best lobster roll EVER!!! The fried clams and fries! You guys were amazing. Best part of the entire trip. Thanks for opening up on your day off!! Can not say enough good things about this establishment!! It's so quaint and unexpected. This place will blow your socks off!!

2 Thank Jim W