We celebrated our 11th Anniversary together at the Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront on January 4th, 2014 and had another great time. The hotel upgraded us to an ocean view room that was really nice. The staff and parking valets are always so helpful and friendly. We were able to walk downtown to shop and eat, and also took advantage of the adjacent Sebago Brewing Company restaurant. The complimentary breakfast was very complete and good. We also used the pool. Have to say they have the most comfortable beds in the world. Thank you Hampton Inn for another great trip ... hope we can afford to stay during the summer on one of our visits to Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine