Visited in Sep 2013 and had a very enjoyable stay. 10 min walk to waterfront and many good seafood restaurants. Staff was helpful and courteous. Free breakfast was what you would expect at this type of hotel. Close by car are Kennebunkport and Freeport (for the shopping). Would definitely stay here on any return visits to Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine