We stayed here for three nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were hoping for a B&B, but everything was booked. This was a fantastic alternative! Clean, nice rooms. Great staff. Great location, near the Casco Ferry and walking distance from Old Port, not to mention also close to some of the best restaurants (Fore Street, Eventide, Hugo & Flatbread). The price was higher than we expected, but we saved some cash by using the airport shuttle and not getting a rental car, eating the okay breakfast at the Hampton and no parking fees. Enjoy your stay...we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine