I always look for a Hampton Inn. I just like them. This was a bit pricey, but it is in season for Maine and it just goes that way. Great location, helpful and friendly staff, clean and very comfy beds. We'll stay here again if we go back to Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine