We stayed 2 nights at this wonderful, clean, friendly, quiet, safe, modern hotel. I can't say enough good things about this place... We were welcomed with a smile by staff that was so very friendly!!! Our room was fresh, very very clean and well stocked with all we needed (king bed, sofa, desk & chair, ottoman, small frig and microwave). Located about 6 miles from I-295. Front desk and valet recommended several great places to eat. We immediately felt right at home... Great water views and within walking distance to anything you might want to do (eating, entertainment, shopping, etc.) Complimentary breakfast was very good; many options to choose from and fresh fruit. A Big Thank You to this Hampton Inn staff for a GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work... We will be back. I recommend this hotel to everyone, you will not be disappointed. NOTE: Valet parking for a small fee is not included in the room rate but worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine