“Flavors...”

Gorgeous Gelato
Ranked #1 of 24 Dessert in Portland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Portland's only authentic Italian gelato shop! Welcome to paradise !!
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place is the real deal. The coconut, mango, dark chocolate and house gorgeous are all great, but by far my favorite is the SWEET FIG AND RICOTTA. You must sample it, I'm telling you it is absolutely delicious and you will be hooked. Also, the espresso is the best in town, and I almost always get a baby cappuccino. Cheers!

2  Thank oldporter
Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

After a very satisfactory lunch at Walter's in Portland Maine my husband and I spotted a gelato shop nearby. I always find it difficult to choose a flavor since the options are generally very different than ice cream. This shop was not a disappointment. I had a double scoop on a waffle cone - one was chocolate orange and the other hazlenut. The chocolate was rich and very good, but the hazlenut was outstanding. More than worth going back to Portland for.

2  Thank saltbox513
Reviewed July 22, 2014

There are a few gelato stores on the same street but definitely make sure to check this place out. Excellent taste and creaminess. I had the coconut and hazelnut

1  Thank kmc4601
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I are from Europe and very accustomed to delicious Italian ice-cream.
We were pleasantly surprised with the delicious ice-cream that this store offers. It is creamy, tasteful and just super-delicious!

They also serve great Latte Macchiato!

I will definitely visit again if back to this area.

1  Thank Elke H
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I have had gelato while standing next to the Trevi Fountain in Rome, and this place took me back there in one bite. The gelato was fantastic!
However, it was a little pricy for the small serving size.