“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Portland's only authentic Italian gelato shop! Welcome to paradise !!
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

They have multiple different flavors as well as a decent variety of pastries. The gelato was fabulous and the serving size was generous.

Richmond Hill, Canada
“Didn't feel any different or more special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We came here for gelato after dinner, only due to its proximity to where our car was parked.

We had the raspberry and blood orange flavoured gelato. They were good but not superbly special. I personally thought the raspberry was too tangy/sour.

1 Thank Karmen L
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Bella Italiano Gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a wonderful little shop! Its like stepping into a little Italy! EVERYTHING is so yummy! Lots of flavors to choose from, and they are SO intense...I mean the cinnamon really tastes like cinnamon...nothing wimpy here! I also love the Gorgeous, and the raspberry, and the caramel.....OK now I need to go back....(they do have gelato to go ...for emergencies!)

Its a perfect stop after a lovely meal, yummy, but not to heavy....enjoy, and don't be afraid to try your Italian on the owner...hes very kind and even pretends he knows what I'm trying to say!

• Visited June 2014
Cromwell
“The best I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Gorgeous Gelato was delicious and I plan on going everytime I visit Portland. As soon as I walked in I felt that the atmosphere was very relaxing and comfortable. I ordered gelato for myself and my family and everyone said it was fantastic. I highly recommend taking 20 minutes out of your visit to Portland to sit and have a nice cup of gelato at Gorgeous Gelato. You won't regret it.

• Visited July 2014
Caibou, Maine
“Amazingly delicious ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We purchased a Groupon, so it was a great deal, but the prices are very reasonable. So many choices all were delicious....

1 Thank KBSHOSPITALITY