“Love it!”

Gorgeous Gelato
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Portland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Portland's only authentic Italian gelato shop! Welcome to paradise !!
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great flavors, wonderful owners, excellent staff. Better than ice cream! Must do when in Portland. Is this 100 characters yet?

1  Thank aikidaves
There are newer reviews for Gorgeous Gelato

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The gelato is great here, many favors. I was in Italy several years ago and had it there and this is just as good as you would get in Italy. The man Donato was very friendly, I bought at t-shirt and ordered one, he will send to me because he was out of the size I was looking for. Would definitely recommend, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank Bren M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The gelato was excellent. Many flavors to choose from, each outstanding. Could have treated myself from one end of the display to the other with no regrets (it was that GOOD). Fairly priced too. A yum, yum experience.

1  Thank Marshall G
Reviewed June 16, 2014

On a rainy day the 1st of June we took a narrow gauge train ride that was fun (short but fun). I pictured Ladies in the Victorian dresses of the time. The narrow gauge museum alone was worth the price.
The clam chowder at Becky's was pleasantly warming.
While visiting the nice shops downtown I spied Gorgeous Gelato across the street. On the way back that side of the street is a cupcake shop. We invested in a Lemon cupcake and took it to Gorgeous Gelato to be paired with their chocolate. Perfection!!

1  Thank Fred T
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Had seen the reviews but had to visit it myself. Wow, truly the very best I have ever had. Creamy, smooth, bold flavor and the nicest staff around. A must stop if you are in Portland, Maine

2  Thank Chefken69