“It's the real thing”

Gorgeous Gelato
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Portland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Portland's only authentic Italian gelato shop! Welcome to paradise !!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Fabulous flavor, pleasant staff, about half a dozen tables in case you want to sit and chat instead of walking along the street while you enjoy the treat. It is not inexpensive. Small size starts at $3.73 plus tax, but you save on not having to fly to Italy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Superb. Great place to come with my family. Nice allergy warning. Tons of choices. Love the location. Close to the waterfront. My choice of dark chocolate and Zambione mix was the best.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went to Italy last year and ate Gelato every single day for about 2 weeks. Back in the states I have yet to try something as fantastic as the Double Chocolate Gelato I had in Venice...until this place! They too had a double chocolate- it was rich and creamy. I only got a small but that was a perfect size for the richness. Now of course I am having cravings for it and its nowhere NEAR me! We'll just have to go back;)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fantastic atmosphere, fantastically nice guy behind the counter (we sampled about a dozen flavors), and of course amazingly fantastically wow gelato. Don't miss it if you're in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Came here with friends after a dinner party, needless to say I LOOOOOOOVED the Espresso Coffee Gelato. It was the best I have ever had and I have been to Italy.

Stop in they do great work!

1  Thank Daniel P