“Nice place for a quick meal”
Review of Seasons Grille

Seasons Grille
Ranked #306 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seasons Grille & Bar menu is inspired by the freshest local ingredients around. We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our food is served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you, your friends, and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This restaurant is attached to the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel so that's how we found it, by staying at the hotel. The host and server were both friendly and enthusiastic. The menu had more to choose from than I expected from what is essentially a diner. The food was great. We'd definitely come back if staying at the Hojo again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My daughter and I stopped at Seasons on our way through on the turnpike and we had a great meal (love the quesadillas and the broccoli cheese soup). Our waiter (Brendon) was attentive and funny, and we had some good laughs, but what's up with that woman who is the manager? She hovered inappropriately and I know it was bothering the waitstaff. They all did a great job anyway, but I think the manager is intrusive and annoying. I hope she's not there if we come back.

1  Thank BJL202
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

The food at dinner was great but the waiter was by himself on his second day working at this restaurant.

There were no teapots for tea. Creamers were used. They had all kinds of tea though. Breakfast service was slow.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Food was wonderful! Servers were great! Especially Karcynn (so funny and nice) only issue is the manager (i think her name was Judy) just lingered around our tables too much to a point where it almost made my experience bad. Might I add I ate there several times during my stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

There is nothing spectacular about Seasons. But the food is good and the prices are reasonable. Service was a little slow for breakfast, even though there were only 3 couples in the room. But I would eat here again.