“my home”
Review of Casco Bay

Ranked #19 of 158 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Ship traffic here runs the gamut from lobster boats to oil tankers and cruise lines; also look for the many photogenic lighthouses.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Casco bay and it's calendar island (supposedly 365 islands-but some are just rocks that show up at low tide!). I have traveled the globe, but the bay is my home. I love kayaking in it, motoring the kids to Bustins Island, fishing in it. truly one of the most beautiful pieces of water in the world.

1  Thank digitalwoodsforager

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a 2 hour cruise on Casco Bay Lines. Weather was just right in August 2012 and the sights were great.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We did the Lighthouse Lovers Cruise and the Trolley. You learn the history of Portland on land and sea. Great way to see the area.

1  Thank jspin213
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Private yacht? Went to island for dinner? Excellent time.Came back at night and watched captain back boat into slip.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

skip the "midnight tour"... we thought we would be able to see some light houses and night time stuff but you couldnt really see anything

3  Thank McKenzieReviews