“Fantastic Pizza...”

Otto
Ranked #29 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Visited Portland and took a random walk. Found Otto Pizza by happen stance. The pizza is excellent. By the slice or whole pie, they offer a very cool set of specialty pizza's. The taste is excellent and the ingredients are completely fresh with many unusual spices. Simply pizza but great pizza. Inexpensive, soft drinks, wine and beer available. The service folks were very pleasant and attentive. Give it a try. http://ottoportland.com/

There are newer reviews for Otto

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Otto is a unique pizza shop with many unusual topping combinations. The pizza is thin crust and baked to perfection. I tried the artichoke, bacon, and mango combination and it was really tasty. The service is fast and if you eat in, very attentive. I will be a regular at Otto when I am in Portland.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite pizza places, and the food is absolutely delicious! It is small and quirky with great service.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love good pizza and I go to Otto a lot. It is my favorite pizza in Maine.

While Otto is known for interesting and unusual varieties, I actually find myself craving the more basic offerings. Their cheese pizza (which is the best way to judge) is excellent - thin crust, and just the right mix of great sauce and cheese.

The beer is good too. When I am on my own, I sometimes stop by and have a quick slice and a beer. It's comfortable to eat alone there. The whole experience is pretty casual unpretentious (paper plates at the bar).

Parking is a little tough at both locations but it is worth it.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

All the pizzas are good, but this one is the best! Last time I also tried the Bacon, Apple, Red Onion which was also really good! You can't usually get these in slices($3!!) , but it's better fresh anyway. Enjoy!

1  Thank Erin K