“Excellent Pizza, Big Variety”
Review of Otto

Otto
Ranked #29 of 638 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Otto is a unique pizza shop with many unusual topping combinations. The pizza is thin crust and baked to perfection. I tried the artichoke, bacon, and mango combination and it was really tasty. The service is fast and if you eat in, very attentive. I will be a regular at Otto when I am in Portland.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite pizza places, and the food is absolutely delicious! It is small and quirky with great service.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love good pizza and I go to Otto a lot. It is my favorite pizza in Maine.

While Otto is known for interesting and unusual varieties, I actually find myself craving the more basic offerings. Their cheese pizza (which is the best way to judge) is excellent - thin crust, and just the right mix of great sauce and cheese.

The beer is good too. When I am on my own, I sometimes stop by and have a quick slice and a beer. It's comfortable to eat alone there. The whole experience is pretty casual unpretentious (paper plates at the bar).

Parking is a little tough at both locations but it is worth it.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

All the pizzas are good, but this one is the best! Last time I also tried the Bacon, Apple, Red Onion which was also really good! You can't usually get these in slices($3!!) , but it's better fresh anyway. Enjoy!

1  Thank Erin K
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza I have ever eaten! It is truly mouth watering! I get the sundried Tom, ricotta and goat chz! Delic!