“Why are you still reading this?.... GO!”
Review of OTTO

OTTO
Ranked #24 of 615 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Awesome Pie, Best I have had anywhere north of NYC. We always get it while in town and buy a pie to take home. The sauce is to die for.

No point in going in depth. It is simply awesome.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Don't let the scale (small) or the decor (minimal) of this great pizza place keep you away. Yes, the walls are white tile, but everything is spotlessly clean, the service is very good, and the pizza is on a level with the best in NYC, northern Jersey, or New Haven. Truly. All they serve is pizza and a few kinds of red wine. If you are a serious, focused pizza-lover this is the place for you. My wife had a margherita (with loads of fresh basil--in January), and I had the four-cheese white. WOW! Next time we are in Portland, this is where we're going. The crust on these pies is freaking amazing.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Been going to both Congress Street locations since they opened. Even though I live in the West End, was very happy when they opened the larger location in the East End. Have never waited for a table, yet it always seems full. Pizza taste great, wonderful flavor combinations, although my favorite is the Otto Four-Cheese. Sauce is perfect!

And now, they deliver! Was great last night when we just didn't feel like going out to eat but needed some Otto's. Thought it might be soggy by the time it got here, but it was still crisp and honestly no different then having it served at the restaurant. This could turn into a bad habit!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

First time at this eatery in Portland and pleasantly surprised. Nice small establishment with helpful wait staff. The food was excellent and since I make my own pizza I am a bit picky about what I like when I go out to a resturant. Otto'x pizza is definately the best I have had in Maine so far. Want to go back soon!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Try the squash. cheese and cranberry pizza--like desert!