“Possibly the best pizza in Portland... definitely top 3.”
Review of Otto

Otto
Ranked #19 of 614 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Portland, ME
“Possibly the best pizza in Portland... definitely top 3.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

When I'm craving pizza, Otto is pretty much my go to place. Their options are creative and delicious. Their mashed potato pizza is especially excellent. I went to the East End location most recently and my husband's slice was a bit burned on the bottom, but that's the only negative experience we've had and we've probably been 10 times in the past year or so. Definitely recommended.

• Visited July 2011

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Great thin crust pizza served by the slice. Interesting ingredients that really taste great.

Portland, Maine
“I GO 3-4 TIMES A WEEK!”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

If that alone isn't a resounding endorsement, I don't know what is. I've had pizza from NY to Rome (two of the great pizza capitals of the world) and Otto is right up there. I'm not even a fan of putting toppings on my pizza – call me a purest when it comes to pizza - but that's not true here. I'm such a regular that I don't even have to order my slice of Vidalia onion and sausage and/or mashed potato, bacon, and scallion. At $3 a slice, it's not only a no-brainer, it's the best pizza in town. By far. (Unless you include the back room at Miccuci's - and my buddy Stephen Lanzalotta's Sicilian-style pizza which is equally divine).

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank theghostwriter
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muy bueno $3 a sclice!”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Pizza was excellent! Had a couple of sclices: 1. potato, bacon, scallion, 2. Chicken basil, and 3. Tomato basil. I had a really had time choosing my fav. You choose a sclice of delicious gormet pizza then they reheat it in the oven. $3 a sclice for a huge portion. Only down side is there isn't much seating.