“Oyster and Wine trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wine Wise Events

Wine Wise Events
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wine and food pairing education at it's best! Choose from our highly rated Wine (and food) Walks in Portland, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Ogunquit, Maine where you'll taste delicious wines with paired fresh fare at a series of great restaurants. Or our Wine Sails in Portland's Casco Bay or Camden's Penobscot Bay and enjoy scenic views of Maine lighthouses, waterways and islands while indulging in a wine class on board a beautiful Windjammer. You'll walk away with a better understanding of wine, gain tips for pairing with food, and how to describe what you smell and taste. Plan to have a great experience and learn a lot about wine.
Brunswick, Maine
“Oyster and Wine trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I joined four friends and all others who signed up for the Oyster and Wine pairing event on Casco Bay. It was 2 + hours of sheer delight! Everything was as advertised.

Visited July 2013

“Cannot wait to experience another wine walk with Erica!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

If you like wine, want to learn more about wine from an enthusiastic wine expert, and want to a sample some amazing local restaurants...I highly suggest you experience a Wine Wise event with Erica Archer! I had no idea what to expect before going on my first wine walk with Wine Wise. The wine was amazing, the amount of information that Erica provides is exceptional, and I couldn't believe the sampling of food that was served at each restaurant that we visited. I cannot wait to go on my next Wine Wise adventure! Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
Lisbon Falls, Maine, United States
“Great date activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

As someone who works in the hospitality industry I am always looking for ways for my husband and I to enjoy a night out. The Wine Wise Rose and Reds walk with Erica was not only informative but she truly enjoys her job. The 14 attendees were a mix of Mainers and visitors making the event feel intimate. Great pace, not too rushed and gave my husband and I chance to have dinner in the city before calling it a night.

Portland, Maine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Erica is awesome: knowledgable, engaging and attentive.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I highly recommend Wine Wise. We did the Rose and Reds program and it was great. Erica is wonderful. She has vast wine knowledge and put together an interesting program comparing rise and red wines from the same grapes and vintners. We visited 3 restaurants and were served great appetizers to accompany the wine. Give it a try!

Antrim, New Hampshire
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We came from NH to south Portland Maine for the Wine Wise event, we learned so much to help us in the future with our enjoyment of wine, Erica was outstanding amd we got to try four wines in four restuarants we just really enjoyed every aspect of it and for us who love wine, to gain usefull information we could take with us to make us better understand wine was so invaluable....definetly reccomend it to anyone

Visited June 2013