“My wife and I loved it...”
Review of Nosh

Nosh
Ranked #66 of 616 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Destination Fries, Great Food
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stopped in to have lunch on day while visiting Portland. I had the Mediterranean Plate (warm pita, hummus, feta, olives, etc) and my wife had the Falafel wrap. We both had fries (sea salt and pepper and sea salt and vinegar). We loved everything! I was surprised at how great the Mediterranean Plate was. I could have eaten that meal several days straight while in Portland.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Creative menu, attractive bar, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Who knew cheese fries could taste so good? They were crisp and greaseless, served with pickled red peppers and a spicy red pepper aoli.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I toke my 6yr old there last week for some dad time. It's was my first time. We had poutine. BLT sliders and fried chicken skin. My son and I both loved the fried skins. He can't stop asking when we are going again. I would say that if you don't eat meat, I'm sorry first of all. But secondly,nosh may not be for you. For me, it was just the kind of fresh spot I needed to shake the dust of. Thanx.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We came because of the bacon dusted French fries (and wanted burgers) and were not disappointed. The fries were fantastic - cooked perfectly - and we were pleasantly surprised by the burgers (be advised they are cooked medium well but they are juicy). While not necessarily a kids place at night - it is loud and the beer is flowing - we had a 4 year old with us and there was another family as well. There isn't a kids menu but they will make just a plain old burger and the fries will appeal to any age. The tempura battered pickle spears were a good starter. If you like beer, you will find a good selection of local, domestic, and import beer here.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I must be honest and say I don't eat meat. Thus, the burgers, which they are famous for, didn't appeal. My friend got one, and I could hardly see the burger! The pulled pork was overly done--almost hard. The fries had a weird taste. The waiter was helpful and professional. I would go for a drink as the place is attractive with a long bar and copper tables.

1  Thank CanCookTonight