“Yummy Cajun!”

Ranked #120 of 642 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Po'Boys and Pickles is a great little place to stop for lunch if you get a chance.
We stopped by in early July when we first drove into Portland.
Not exactly located in a touristy area, - but have no fear it's worth the effort.
I had the fried oyster Po'Boy with fries and slaw, my wife had their version of a cheeseburger.
Both were very, very good. I loved my fried oysters. But note: they are not served up overly spicy. They have hot sauce on the table that you can use to adjust to a level of heat that you are comfortable with. I'm OK with that. The fries were good too.
Suggest trying their cookies and taking with on the way out - really tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Really good fresh po boys and awesome fried pickles. This place is not in a tourist district but worth the ride. Simple tables, counter service. No atmosphere but good food.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great place to stop and get lunch. Really friendly service and well made food. I always get the BLT which comes with a fried egg on it. Sooo Good!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Nice atmosphere and their food is outstanding. Great fried pickles. Looking forward to our next visit. Their sandwiches were excellent and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had originally came here to get a fish sandwich but were told they ran out of fish. We were very disappointed. So we settled on the debris po' boy sandwich. For a cajun sandwich it lacked the spiciness I would expect from this type of sandwich. It was bland. Maybe we were more disappointed because we were looking forward to a fish sandwich and got a roast beef. I might consider retrying this restaurant if we are ever in Portland again.