“Best Italian in Portland!”
Review of Paciarino

Paciarino
Ranked #81 of 636 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've eaten here several times now and never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious and full of flavor. The service is warm and inviting. I've also gotten food from their store and cooked it at home - just as delicious!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Took my fiancée here for a low-key birthday dinner, and once again, had a delightful experience. The food (I had ravioli Milano, she the spinach ravioli special) was consistent with other times we've been there (a good thing), and I still find their red sauce to be the best that I've had in a restaurant. Server was friendly, and the meal is appropriately priced, if not a touch under-priced.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Jim and I had tried to make reservations the last time we were in Portland based on reviews here on TA. It was last minute so we were out of luck. We learned our lesson and planned ahead. Now we can't wait to go back! It is a small restaurant open to the kitchen but tables are not crammed together. Our server came right over to take our wine order. We were torn between 2 bottles so she brought us a sample of each to help us make our decision, nice touch! She explained the menu and the specials. As soon as she told me about the blue cheese ravioli special I was sold. The pasta was perfect al dente and just the right size portion. We had started with an Italian salami sampler and a cheese sampler with our wine, delish. Jim always wants to try the bolognaise at new restaurants to compare to his own recipe, but really didn't want to pass on the meat filled ravioli on the menu. The server asked the chef and was able to offer him a partial portion to try, so he got the best of both worlds. He was still talking about the ravioli dish this morning! Outstanding filling with flavor that withstood the cooking process. Too full to indulge in dessert. We highly recommend Paciarino and we will be bringing our friends here next time!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Delish, fresh, great wines at value prices.
Every visit to Portland we make a reservation to this amazing place. I try a new dish every time. This time I had the pesto...the most delish pesto I have ever had and the greenest! I bought some for home. Simple atmosphere. Oh I forgot the bread and organic mix green salad...amazing!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had dinner and luckily were able to secure a table. We started with Formaggi as an appetizer and it was very good. I had the Lasagne alla Bolognese while my boyfriend had the Maccheroni Paesani. Both dishes were excellent. The fresh pasta is unbelievable. Highly recommend but get there early or you won't get a seat!