La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland
  • Pool
$224
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa(Portland)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Ramada Plaza Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
$102
Hyatt Place Portland - Old Port(Portland)(Great Value!)
$226
$209
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
$136
  • Pool
The Westin Portland Harborview(Portland)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Room Service
Clarion Hotel(Portland)
$116
ClarionHotels
Portland Harbor Hotel(Portland)(Great Value!)
$179
$149
Official Hotel
$197
$179
All reviewssea dogshadlock fieldwaffle makerroom was cleanbaseball stadiumyogurthard boiled eggsthe breakfast areaclose to downtownfree breakfastmaine medical centerold portshort drivewould stay againshuttle servicehoodmicrowave
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had to unexpectedly spend a night in Portland as a family member had medical issues and was hospitalized in Portland, I was by myself, no reservation and on top of everything else, it was Memorial weekend. I was fortunate they had a room available at such a last moment notice. The price was so reasonable. Some places were charging 3 times as much! The room was clean, bed was so comfortable. Nice flat screen tv with added premium channels. Bathroom was also very clean. It was late at night when I left the hospital, but the location was perfect! 5 minutes from hospital and also close to freeway. Coffee pot in room was nice to have in morning. The free breakfast was an added bonus. It was busy but I appreciated after a long night being able to just go downstairs for breakfast. Front desk staff were busy but answered all my questions directing me to where I could find a store since I hadn't planned on spending the night. It is not a fancy place, but I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dree49
Reviewed June 14, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If you are looking to just spend a night or two with nothing fancy in the hotel, this is the place you want to go. Within the budget, clean, no bedbugs, near to the main highways and denny's is right next door if you don't wake up on time for the hotel breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends are much quieter than in the front.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jazzysweet
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Perhaps we got the last room in the hotel and it had all the problems, but the room wasn't clean and we heard the train speeding by all night. Lights were dim and there were few outlets, or at least not in convenient places. The shower had mold and the bed had someone else's hair between the sheets. We prefer firmer beds and these beds were soft and small.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank FoxnLamb
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

It's not a super fancy hotel. It's small, and I think there were 4 floors total. I thought the rooms were nice. The bed is really the important thing to me, and it was VERY comfy, and had soft sheets & comforter. That has all 4 of the stars! Lol.
The only thing I didn't care for was the location. It's in an industrial area, across from the Hood factory. I could hear trucks beeping (from backing up?!) all night long. And during the day, though we weren't there a lot during the day. It's not the hotel's fault that I'm a light sleeper. But I might not stay there again due to the truck noises.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple