“SPECIAL”

Ranked #17 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The menu at Hot Suppa is all made from scratch from quality ingredients; local goods are used whenever possible. Our renowned breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week, so you can get that corned beef hash fix whenever you’re jonesing. Dinner is available five nights a week, featuring our favorite dishes, like fried chicken & a waffle, falafel salad, and Maine oysters on the half shell. We offer a full bar service if you care to relax into the evening with a Porch Swing cocktail, or recover in the morning with a spicy Bloody Mary or cold draft beer.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

In...well...very way. Hot SuppA has quickly become one of my favorite places to go (especially for breakfast and lunch) and their breakfast sandwich (also available for lunch) can't be beat, and when coupled with their most excellent hash brown potatoes....damn....now we're talking!

Always friendly and attentive service. Hot SuppA is the real deal!

1  Thank theghostwriter
There are newer reviews for Hot Suppa

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Visiting post leaf peeper season, one would expect practically nobody in this part of the country. Boy, we were wrong! Great breakfast with a creative vibe.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Oh-yes- the Bloody Mary was tasty...even if it seemed like they forgot the vodka! :> Enjoyed the house-made corned-beef hash: it was not overly salty, as many hashes are. The SC grits are great!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went with a friend recently. Both of us have been several times before. He ordered a spicy pork sandwich and diet something, and I had the corned beef hash breakfast with eggs and hashbrowns, and an iced chai latte. Both were standard-fare good and dependable. We had to wait a little while for a table, as it was lunchtime on a weekday (this place is popular, especially among the 20 and 30-something crowd) but our server was friendly and competent, and our food came up fast. We were out of there in less than an hour. Its a bit pricey for what you get, but it won't break the bank, either. I can walk to this place from my home, there's art on the walls, and its got a cool, lively vibe.... so I'm sure I'll go back now and again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast. My sister and I had the French toast with the real Maine maple syrup. They were delicious! I only had one because I knew we were stopping at the bakery after breakfast, but I could have eaten more. They were not too "eggy", just perfect! My sister said they were the best she's ever eaten! I had a caramel latte, which was very good! The waitress had recommended the maple latte and not thinking the taste of pancake syrup and coffee sound all that good, I decided on the caramel. After getting the maple syrup for my French toast, I wished I had tried the maple latte! The flavor is light, not syrupy. It was so good! This is another place that was recommended by other travelers we had met and it was a great recommendations! Would definitely go back!