“It's was good, not sure I would rush back”
Review of Hot Suppa

Hot Suppa
Ranked #17 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The menu at Hot Suppa is all made from scratch from quality ingredients; local goods are used whenever possible. Our renowned breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week, so you can get that corned beef hash fix whenever you’re jonesing. Dinner is available five nights a week, featuring our favorite dishes, like fried chicken & a waffle, falafel salad, and Maine oysters on the half shell. We offer a full bar service if you care to relax into the evening with a Porch Swing cocktail, or recover in the morning with a spicy Bloody Mary or cold draft beer.
Ogunquit, Maine
“It's was good, not sure I would rush back”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Food was good that's why I gave it 4 stars. Very small inside little cramped. Falafel could have been bigger only 3 balls. My friend had the Cuban sandwich he thought it was good, I didn't care for it. Potato leek soup with scallion oil very good. He loved the maple latte. The Mac n cheese side was ok, very bland. I would get the breakfast items on the menu next time I went.

Long Island, ME
“Very good down home cookin!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just about anything you order will come quick and HOT! Unless it's something that's supposed to be cold!

Visited September 2012
farmington, maine
“lovechild of a classic diner and a artsyfartsy cafe”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

my teenage daughter and i were staying at the inn at st john, and, on our last day, Sunday, i decided to treat my daughter to her favorite (waffles) not available at our hotel's continental breakfast. our hotel had the Hot Suppa menu.
We got there around 9:30 and were seated right away. she got her waffles, i got the biscuit and gravy, and 2 coffees came to $20.
had a friendly, attentive waitress.
as we left, there was a line waiting to get in! i guess we just beat the "brunch" crowd.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank deedottin
Connecticut
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the food, the staff and the funky decor! We did Sunday brunch and after a short wait were seated! Would go back!

Visited September 2012
Southern Maine
“Great find!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great place for lunch. The Cubano sandwich was good. My associate had the homemade corned beef hash which was also good. Definitely heading back!