“Very good down home cookin!”
Review of Hot Suppa

Hot Suppa
Ranked #15 of 622 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The menu at Hot Suppa is all made from scratch from quality ingredients; local goods are used whenever possible. Our renowned breakfast and lunch are served seven days a week, so you can get that corned beef hash fix whenever you’re jonesing. Dinner is available five nights a week, featuring our favorite dishes, like fried chicken & a waffle, falafel salad, and Maine oysters on the half shell. We offer a full bar service if you care to relax into the evening with a Porch Swing cocktail, or recover in the morning with a spicy Bloody Mary or cold draft beer.
Long Island, ME
“Very good down home cookin!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just about anything you order will come quick and HOT! Unless it's something that's supposed to be cold!

Visited September 2012

farmington, maine
“lovechild of a classic diner and a artsyfartsy cafe”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

my teenage daughter and i were staying at the inn at st john, and, on our last day, Sunday, i decided to treat my daughter to her favorite (waffles) not available at our hotel's continental breakfast. our hotel had the Hot Suppa menu.
We got there around 9:30 and were seated right away. she got her waffles, i got the biscuit and gravy, and 2 coffees came to $20.
had a friendly, attentive waitress.
as we left, there was a line waiting to get in! i guess we just beat the "brunch" crowd.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank deedottin
Connecticut
“Great Brunch”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the food, the staff and the funky decor! We did Sunday brunch and after a short wait were seated! Would go back!

Visited September 2012
Southern Maine
“Great find!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great place for lunch. The Cubano sandwich was good. My associate had the homemade corned beef hash which was also good. Definitely heading back!

portland
“Favorite brunch spot”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I am a portland local and frequent Hot Suppa! for brunch. I have not made it there for dinner yet and I hear they have expanded and have some outdoor seating behind the building. I hear dinner is just as amazing as brunch. Everything at Hot Suppa! is prepared perfectly and tastes outstanding. I am so in love with the Fried Green Tomato Benedict, I get this dish almost every time I go there. If I'm feeling like a comfort food lunch- I get the grilled cheese and tomato soup combo with a side. There are several light options on their menu as well. The service is always fantastic. (As a side note- I've seen the waitresses that work there out in Portland and they remember me by what I order. I guess I need to try something new!) The atmosphere is casual and diner-like and very small, but always packed; I think it is wonderful and adds to the charm of this place. If you want a spot for brunch on saturday or sunday, come early. As it gets to the 11am hour, it starts to get very busy and wait times can be 45 minutes for a table. During the weekdays it isn't so bad.

Hot Suppa! is where I bring all of my friends and family who come to visit me, and they all fall in love with it immediately. You can't go wrong with anything on this menu.

• Visited September 2012