“So Much Talent On One Stage”
Review of Portland Symphony

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Portland Symphony
Ranked #60 of 158 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Portland orchestra often performing at the Merrill Auditorium.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was my first symphony experience and they were absolutely beautiful to hear. The level of talent was overwhelming and the singing from Susan Nance brought tears to my eyes.

Worth the trip from Chicago!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I'm lucky to be a subscriber to the PSO and sometimes buy extra tickets to performances from another series. Yesterday afternoon we were treated to an outstanding concert of Baroque music, including Bach's cantata "Sleepers Wake". It made braving the 20 degree temperature with powerful winds well worth it.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've seen the PSO on the 4th of July this year and two years ago. I've also been to see The Magic of Christmas the last two years. The PSO is amazing and worth every penny we spent (free on the 4th, but not at Christmas). I would recommend seeing the PSO for any occasion.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were thrilled to see and hear the Portland Symphony in concert during the July 4th fireworks. They were amazing, and I highly recommend if you get the chance to see them, GO.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The last concert of the year was spectacular. We are Mahler fans, so greatly enjoyed the 5th Symphony.