We enjoyed our stay at the Chadwick. Breakfasts were delightful and delicious as were the afternoon cookies and cupcakes. The neighborhood was great and is a short walk to downtown and several good restaurants. It is a longer walk or short drive to the old port district. Our host, Scott, was terrific in accommodating our needs, getting us a restaurant reservation, etc. Our one concern is that the room we had (Baxter) was a bit on the small side and faced a medical building will all night security lights. Blackout curtains would have helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect getaway in Portland, Maine, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home-away-from-home. Do as little or as much as you’d like. Whether you are visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine