“Look elsewhere”

The Village Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Port Clyde
Reviewed October 8, 2013

If it's the one we came across, it had 'icy', gritty ice cream; some not available. Facing and 'decor' is unappealing.

There are newer reviews for The Village Ice Cream Shop

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stopped for ice cream one day here and thought I had died and gone to Heaven. I had the BEST ginger ice cream I have ever had. My daughter was beyond ecstatic when she asked for a cone with sprinkles and it came with not one, not two, but three different kinds of sprinkles. The ice cream was sooooo good that we went back the next day (we were staying in Tenants Harbor), just to get some more. We also picked up a pie for breakfast the next morning and it goes with out saying, a pint of vanilla as well! It is a good thing this place is not near my home as I would probably be in there daily!

1  Thank odie1