We recently spent two nights at Poland Spring. We stayed at the Maine Inn which I would advise as it contains the dining room/entertainment area and has a choice location on the property near the pool and golf course.
For the amount this place charges, you will get your money's worth. Our room was spacious but needed updates; it was clean and comfortable.
The golf course was beautiful but the putting greens were miserable...good luck one and two putting!!
The staff is friendly but could use more training in hotel management. They are mostly young people with probably summer jobs. I only saw three older workers, all excellent.
It's the sort of place where you make your own fun so go enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poland Spring Resort offers a stress free vacation in Maine. Delicious all-you-can-eat home-style buffets. Play on our 18-hole championship golf course, grass tennis courts, swimming, boating, hiking, nightly entertainment, min-golf, driving range and much more. Enjoy the sunset with a million dollar panoramic view of Presidential Mountain range and Mount Washington. Centrally located in the foothills of Western Maine and stress free since 1794. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Poland Spring Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poland Spring Hotel Poland Springs
- Poland Spring Springs
- Poland Spring Resort Poland Springs, Maine