Went to a wedding there. The room was dirty and asked to move second room worse. The wedding food was marginal and the service well it was a buffet. We were rushed out to make room for dining. Would not recommend this hotel far from a resort. Maybe in the 30"s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poland Spring Resort offers a stress free vacation in Maine. Delicious all-you-can-eat home-style buffets. Play on our 18-hole championship golf course, grass tennis courts, swimming, boating, hiking, nightly entertainment, min-golf, driving range and much more. Enjoy the sunset with a million dollar panoramic view of Presidential Mountain range and Mount Washington. Centrally located in the foothills of Western Maine and stress free since 1794. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Poland Spring Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poland Spring Hotel Poland Springs
- Poland Spring Springs
- Poland Spring Resort Poland Springs, Maine