Five days 6/24-6/29. It seemed like a fairy land.A place you might drive by, but never afford to stay.The reception area is so welcoming,enhanced by the oustanding staff. It felt like I was in the pictures on the walls. Another era with all the pomp & circumstance of that day.The grounds, buildings, golf course, museums.old fashioned renovated rooms.Everything immaculate and well cared for. The friendly attitude of everyone,guests and staff alike.The nightly entertainment and food just wonderful. I have throughly fallen in love with all they have to offer. Would I return? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poland Spring Resort offers a stress free vacation in Maine. Delicious all-you-can-eat home-style buffets. Play on our 18-hole championship golf course, grass tennis courts, swimming, boating, hiking, nightly entertainment, min-golf, driving range and much more. Enjoy the sunset with a million dollar panoramic view of Presidential Mountain range and Mount Washington. Centrally located in the foothills of Western Maine and stress free since 1794. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Poland Spring Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poland Spring Hotel Poland Springs
- Poland Spring Springs
- Poland Spring Resort Poland Springs, Maine