“Not Worth It and Not the Place to Go!!”

Kwong Lee Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I enjoy good Chinese food but Kwong Lee Chinese Restaurant is not worth it and not the place to go!! I started out with tea which was undrinkable because it was very thick and tasteless (it almost had the consistency of coffee.) I had the Szechuan Chicken with an egg roll dinner special. Granted it was for $8.25 but the fried rice looked very dark and tasteless, the egg roll was overcooked but the Szechaun chicken had a good taste. I dined with two of my friends and their dinners did not look appetizing. One of my friends had the sweet and sour chicken which had a sauce that looked like a thick paste. My other friend had Vegetable Egg Foo Young which had to much of a very thick sauce that made the dish look unedible. I left not wanting to have a Chinese dinner in the near future!

1  Thank MiguelDiVarona