“Fabulous food”

New Friendly Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The best OMG lobster roll in the world! All food looked good. Inexpensive local cuisine in a casual, diner atmosphere.
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great seafood, comfort food like liver and onions and daily specials, coupled with homemade pies, make this one of our favorites all summer long. It's diner-like atmosphere is unpretentious, to put it mildy, but food and service are top notch.

1  Thank Maggie S
There are newer reviews for New Friendly Restaurant

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Large portions and great service. A great place to eat!

2  Thank Susan D
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We sort of stumbled onto this restaurant in Perry on our way to visit friends. It had a lot of cars in front so we stopped. The food was very good, the portions were large and it was very, very inexpensive. We went back with our friends and found the same thing. The lobster rolls were huge and tons of meat. The service is down home, no frills, but very fast and very efficient. If in the area again we would definitely go back.

1  Thank TexasTravelerGoGo
Reviewed June 24, 2011

OK... Perry, Maine. It's a little out of the way. It IS on Highway 1. The drive along Highway 1 through Maine is a wonderful excursion, by-the-way! I have reviewed at least one other site in this area - Reversing Falls in Pembroke - so maybe you stay in the area and see several things. I plan to get back to Friendly's by hook or by crook simply to have the Lobster Roll again!

When I visit the East Coast, I ALWAYS eat seafood. I've had lobster rolls up and down the coast. NONE compare to the lobster roll I had at Friendly's! Loaded, smooth, creamy... I'm salivating... and reasonably priced.

Everyone had something different the Sunday afternoon that we visited. Some had down home American food. Others had a variety of seafoods. Clam Chowder... Everyone was satisfied.

New Friendly Restaurant, I can't wait to return and have that "New England Taco"! Have one ready for me!

2  Thank LoveToLaugh0704