“awesome service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Pizza was great, salad was eh. soda was overpriced, mozzarealls sticks were good, but the service was excellent

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I, and his parents stopped into Pat's Pizza for lunch when we were in Bangor last week. At first when we walked by I must admit I wasn't really drawn to go in, but after finding out that most places in Orono don't open till 4:00, we decided to give it a try. It was very busy when we went in, but we were seated right away and the server said she would be with us shortly. She was friendly and efficient. I ordered a calzone and it was very good. My father/mother in law ordered the chicken cheese sub, and the quiche with coleslaw, and both of them really enjoyed the meal. The prices were incredibly low!! My husband ordered a 9" loaded pizza and when it came we could not believe it - it was just LOADED with toppings and it looked so different from any other pizza we have seen. The cheese was on the bottom, so all you saw was the meats, olives, veggies, etc. We all tried it since it was so big, and it was just delicious!! The restaurant has been around for approx 80 years, so it is very dated with the round stools at the counter, and jukeboxes on the table, but this is what gives it such appeal - we loved it! I would come back here again!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I love Pats in Orono! It is my favorite place to go to get some pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken, we usually eat in and I have never had a bad experience with a waitress, there is even on lady who remembered my Fiance and I after not being there for a few months, she remembered what we order, even to the specifics that we like an extra sauce! It has a small town feel, and great pizza!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Pizza was excellent, beer was good to! Place was busy but service was good. We ordered the pizza to go & had a few beers while we waited,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food is still as excellent as always. Nothing ever changes, including the interior. If you are looking for a spotless modern restaurant with bright and shiny surfaces, this may not be your place. But if you are looking for great pizza, there is none better! (One word of caution - there is a rather steep step that made it quite difficult for our elderly family member to get into the front door. But it was doable and worth the trouble).