Old Orchard Beach: Grand Beach Inn
Date: September 14, 2006
Reviewer: A TripAdvisor Member, Boston, MA
We recently stayed at The Grand Beach Inn for a small family reunion with members traveling from California, Michigan and the Boston area. Our group rented 3 rooms, all of which were meticulously clean, quite comfortable and fully equipped with kitchenettes. The Inn has about 130 units, pool area, barbecue grills for guests' use, small restaurant and is situated across the street from the beach. It is within walking distance to the pier and attractions area, but far enough away so that the atmosphere is quiet and relaxed.
Onsite management is attentive, friendly and service oriented. The grounds are well maintained and beautifully landscaped. During our stay, there was a nice mix of families and adults which reflects the broad based appeal of the property.
Rates were reasonable and overall, a very good value for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Beach Inn provides spacious accommodations with direct access to 7 miles of sandy beach. We offer deluxe rooms and suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, air conditioning, heat, extended cable television, telephones and much more. Located in the most beautiful section of Old Orchard, you'll enjoy the finest beach in Maine. Take a relaxing stroll along the waters edge to the town center where you will find the famous Old Orchard Pier, Palace Playland amusement park, along with many shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Grand Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Grand Beach Old Orchard
- The Grand Beach Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine