Stayed here August 2004 There was inadequate parking my car was blocked in five times in four days. The hotel workers were very unpleasant. Paid $200 a night for a room with a sofa bed which had the springs popping out... my daughter slept with blankets on the floor. The room had no curtains. The bathroom was so small with only a shower stall could barely fit one person. There were people sitting outside the room at all hours of the night. The beach is beautiful I will definately come back but I won't stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 Unit recently updated motel located directly on the beach with great ocean views. Within walking distance to the downtown area and arcade and amusement park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Colonial Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Old Colonial Orchard Beach
- Old Colonial Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine