“Over Priced with Average Food”
Review of Surf 6

Surf 6
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
The Villages, FL
“Over Priced with Average Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were staying in Old Orchard Beach with our grandson and decided to try Surf 6 Restaurant one evening. My wife is from Massachusetts and was having a Fried Whole Clam attack. She got her clams, I ordered the scallops and our grandson had the Lobster Roll. He is from Maine and said that the roll was very good with lots of lobster and not a lot of filling or binder. The Fried Clams looked like a very large order initially but then we discovered that they were on top of all the fries. The order was only average size at market price of $23.95. My Scallops were broiled and over-cooked. Our waitress was friendly but bordered on being between efficient and pushy. We hadn’t even finished eating our entre when she asked if we wanted dessert. When we said no; she came right back with the bill. It was sort of like hurry up and eat, get out, and make room for the next tourist. Summary, food average, prices high, and service was border line.

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Newburgh, New York
“Great lunch with a view!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on our way to the beach for a quick lunch!! They have lunch size portions - just the right amount of food and great tasting!! Our waitress was very friendly and took care of our kids with ease!! Service was quick and since we say outside we could look at the beach and ocean just steps away!! Loved that we could come in wearing beach attire and cover ups!!!

Montreal, Canada
“Great view, good food but too expensive!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The view is amazing, the food was good but much too pricey!
I had the lazy man lobster ($24) and both my kids had the hot dog (in the kids menu) and 1 frozen drink ($12!!!!!) and my bill came to 62$ (including the tip)!!! That's very high considering my kids had hot dogs!

Obviously you pay for the location! But the food was good, so if you go once a year it's ok...!

Visited July 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Food with a view...”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stopped by here to have some food with a view. I got a seat out on the deck overlooking the beach and the ocean. I ordered the spicy shrimp appetizer as well as the lazy mans lobster meal. The shrimp were really good along with the sauce they are cooked in. I really liked the lazy mans lobster choice as it was sweet and delicious. I would recommend either dish as well as the outdoor dining. I hope to stop by again when I am in town.

• Visited July 2014
East Wakefield, New Hampshire
“Good food”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Good food, clean place, good fried clams, good service, nice place to sit out on the deck and have dinner. Very casual.

Visited July 2014