“Great beachfront dining”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
South Daytona, Florida
“Great beachfront dining”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Tried the burger and it was great, my husband had the fried clams and said they were amoung the best he ever had. Nice atmosphere, had a band playing on the outside deck and they were really good. Went back for a few day trips over the summer and always went here for lunch.

Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Rip off”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great location, overly expensive for fair quality but miserly portioned food. We ordered a Haddock and Fries basket off the lunch special menu. We got on small piece of fish and a dozen or so fries for $11. Awful awful awful.

The only plus I can give it is that the service was quick and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
Staatsburg, New York
“Surf 6 has Great Food and Some Wonderful Views”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I have loved Surf 6 for many years. We've even gone there in the off season and the food is still just as good and the service just as friendly. The last time we were there I had the fried clam lunch, my daughter a Caesar Salad, and my wife clam chowder and it was all excellent. The view of the ocean and the ships far out, the pier, and the sand - especially if you eat out on the deck - are all wonderful. Great staff, very clean, and very fast service. Excellent selection of beer and wine. There is often live music in the summer season out on the deck and they book some really fine performers. If you're hanging out at Old Orchard then Surf 6 is the place to land and enjoy for awhile. When there are fireworks you want to be out on the deck and you want to get there early for a seat on the beach side. Great time.

Visited August 2012
Albany, New York
“Right on the beach!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Ok, this isn't a 5 star place but we wanted to be on the water. There was a great band playing and the frozen margaritas were delish! We had lunch that was pub fare with plastic utensils but I would certainly come back next trip to Maine and enjoy the view and do lunch! I think if you are looking for fancy this isn't the place but it's a chill place and we liked it!

• Visited September 2012
Barre Town, VT
“2 adults 2 kids $80...go to mcd's and get a better meal I'm not exaggerating”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Horrible....all the way....no further description required....honestly I've never been to worse.....waitress was nice is the only good thing I can say. We ate two bites each of our meal and the waitress I'm sure has been trained not to ask why...they know why. I saw the 3 out of 5 review before going but was in a hurry if I just would have read like the first two reviews I would've never gone. My kids wouldn't even eat it; complained to management and they didn't care; the host mumbled "inside or outside" when we came in and that was it! Two big guys standing outside the front door couldn't initially figure out why, but they're there to stop all the people that don't want to pay $100 for a $5 meal! I want to be clear that I regularly pay $150 for a good meal for the wife and two kids and am happy to do so; this food was completely indelible! The worst part? The place is busy and the facility and location are great. The only excuse for the food quality is greed. Please people, businesses like this need to be snuffed out and it's our responsibility to make it happen! Do not waste your hard earned money!!!

1 Thank mrmike09190