“Old fashioned fun”

Old Orchard Beach Pier
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The pier was nice. Basically had restaurants/food and bars on it. Moreso for adults as most of the restaurants serving alcohol do not allow children in them past 9:00 p.m.

1  Thank milliegene

Reviewed August 11, 2013

There were a variety of of stores. They had a comedian and karaoke. good appetizers, drinks and a friendly staff.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I'm disgusted at the fact that I was having such a good time at this bar until I got upstairs. Once I was there, I saw women dancing on platform blocks which was fine but as soon as I, a male, got on one to dance, I was forced to get down by a body guard. The DJ proceeded to get on the mic and say "only tits and [--] allowed up there." Thank you The Pier from making a great night into another experience of how sexism is still alive and well today and how customer service doesn't matter in bars because you assume everyone is too drunk.

3  Thank Oldorchardmaine
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The pier offered little. a few shops, a few little eateries, and two restaurants....It wasn't the main attraction I think it might have been years ago. ..the shops and hotels and amusement park around it certainly offered more.

1  Thank Jennron8694
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We always enjoy the pier. Rides and games for the kids are fun. We like to look in the shops. There is also a spa that we enjoyed . There are plenty of food choices too. Rides can be a bit expensive. be sure to read the sign first and find the best fit for you family > We did the 2 day pass. Also look for coupons at your hotel