We were very disappointed when we entered our room - it had been advertised as a one-bedroom suite, but we found one large hotel room with two double beds and a sofa bed - no separate bedroom anywhere. The bathroom and the room had a distinct seventies quality - paneling, plastic flooring, thin towels, minuscule pieces of soap. The one redeeming quality of the hotel was its closeness to the beach - our second-floor room was less than ten yards from the beach and had a magnificent view. Kitchenette was helpful but minuscule, with only three plates, and other equipment lacking. We had a good time as we spent most of our time on the beach. Would we go back? Not sure. Also there was no pool, unlike other hotels and motels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Vacation...on Old Orchard Beach's seven miles of beautiful surf and sand is at the Copley LaReine Motel.We have fifty four deluxe units in walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the amusements. Some of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. All rooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, heat, cable TV, Wireless Internet, and in room telephones. Fully furnished cottages and apartments are available to rent by the week. The ambiance of the beach and the location of the Copley LaReine Motel make it the perfect place for a summer get-away.We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Copley LaReine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Copley Lareine Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Copley LaReine Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine