“Best breakfast I ever had!”

Joseph's by the Sea Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Joseph's by the Sea Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Best breakfast I ever had!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

So when you walk in its kind of snobby place. They seem like the put certain people in the ac indoor room and the casual people in the outdoor part- that's my opinion. But other than that the waitress I had was very accommodating and nice. I ordered the norigen crapes I think it was called. It was a crepe with smoked salmon, egg, capers, leeks and Holliday sauce. Oh my God! Was it delicious!! I have never had a breakfast that tasted so good to be honest. It was worth every cent and I would definitly recommend it! I will definitely be going back for it :)

1 Thank DoneDeal33

Glastonbury, CT
“An oasis in OOB”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Let me be honest. Pretty much every eating establishment in OOB grosses me out. The fried smells, the questionable cleanliness, the humidity... Thankfully there is Joseph's... Clean, real food that hasn't been dipped in a fryer. Nice atmosphere, beautiful view, good service and a nicely balanced menu. Is the food outstanding, no, but as far as OOB goes, the best I've had so far.

1 Thank Colafina
Barre, Vermont
“Dinner - Amazing View”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The view of the ocean really is amazing, wonderful spot for a romantic evening. Meals are well presented but pricey, the food is good but not spectacular.

Upstate New York
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been to Josephs many times and it's always a beautiful place overlooking the ocean. I will say the food is generally good. I was surprised about the hash browns, not so great this time-dry and flavorless. It's pricey but you are paying for the view.

• Visited June 2013
Meriden, Connecticut
“Dinner”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Positive - Great food; great service, and within walking distance from the OOB atractions.
Negative - A bit expensive. Portions are small.
Overall, compared to other restaurants we've been to in the area, this one is up there.

• Visited June 2013