Sea Drift has small clean rooms with bathrooms from the 1950s. Everything is kept very clean. The pool out front is good and towels are replaced each day, due to being so close to the beach. it is far enough north of downtown to avoid real beach congestion. The beach is a one block walk to the shore. There are trains that go behind the hotel, bring some earplugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome. The Seadrift Motel is family owned and has been in business for over 40 years. We are conveniently located within a ten-minute walk to the Downtown area where you will find the Pier, Amusements, Shops and Restaurants.Directly across the street, approximately 100 yards away, you will find miles of white sandy beach, perfect for Strolling, Relaxing, Swimming or Sunbathing.Nearby, Guests will find Miniature Golf,Deep-Sea Fishing, Water Parks, Flea Markets, Horse Racing, and Sightseeing Cruises.For those indoor days several Movie Theaters, Bowling Alleys, Antique Shops, Museums and Shopping Areas abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sea Drift Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Drift Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Sea Drift Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine