Moontide Motel, Cabins and Apartments
Sea View Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
$63
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
$89
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
$69
Travelocity
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
$80
$70
Friendship Oceanfront Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotels.com
All reviewsshort walkfavorite spotsmall bathroomenjoyed our stayour home away from homeclean towelscoffee makerperfect locationjimstepsvacationpiermicrowavemotelmainesummersand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The cabin we were in was extremely small with no couch. But, it was so close to the beach we just spent the majority of our time outdoors. There was a patio facing a busy street, and the guy next to us chain smoked 24/7 so we did not sit out there at all and were not able to open our windows (smoke). That is the only real complaint...should have non-smoking rooms and patios given that they are all close together. The management was top notch and I appreciated their tips and help in printing a document that I needed to mail off. We did reserve this place very close to the time we needed it so we were happy to have a place to stay. The price was reasonable given the size of the unit.

Room Tip: Just ask for specifics about the location, size, and view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PMSPatti
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The Moontide is definitely one of OOB's premier spots to vacation at. Jim and Donna have provided the greatest hospitality over the year to me. It definitely is a home away from home. The facility is extremely clean and well maintained. You will surely receive a hello and a warm smile from all their employees during your stay. With only a few steps to the beach, the location is perfect as it is also a short distance to the pier and attractions of downtown OOB. I plan on staying here for many more years to come!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank mburnham18 .
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Back at the Moontide again this year for a very happy week's holiday. I have to stop telling people how much I enjoy staying there because one year my favorite unit is not going to be available! The staff are wonderful, the location and cleanliness top notch as always, the value can't be beat, and the beach is a very short stroll away at the end of the dead end street. Looking forward to returning next year :).

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kate309
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed with another couple this weekend and had such a great time. Donna and Jim and so sweet and gave us such a nice warm welcome. When we went to check in the room I couldn’t believe how clean it was. I have traveled to my fair share of hotel/motels and this was by far one of the cleanest room I’ve ever stayed on. The motel is so close to the beach and not a far distance to the pier. On Friday night it was raining so we went into the nice heated pool and it was clean and absolutely amazing! The next day was a very busy day for everyone (I guess because people were checking out and then in again) but the housekeeping made time to ask if we needed anything. Our car battery died later in the day (just my luck) and Jim took the time to help us with a jump-start and didn’t seem the least bit annoyed. Thanks Jim!! I did wish the office was open a bit more this weekend so we could have at least said goodbye. This is a great place and we will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheDersh
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights at the Moontide Hotel and enjoyed the friendly hosts and the close beach very much. Beach was wide and clean. Cottage we stayed in was very vlean and well maintained. Wouldblove to return.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family