Stayed 1 night and that was enough. Quite pricy for the time of year, last Friday in September. Room very dated, had to squeeze by the television to get to the bed. Mold on the tiles in the bathroom, rusted shower bar, I understand this is ocean front so yes it is hard to maintain, however there was no blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner. No coffee maker, room did have a small fridge and microwave. Shopping bag from the previous person left on the floor by the second bed. Cobwebs on the ceiling. Had the feeling the room needed a little more attention.
The view was great nice oceanfront. But for the price definitely not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Normandie,we would to think we create memories.If you are looking to make an impression.Ask us about our motel rooms with or without kitchens even Jacuzzi Rooms. Condo Apartments,Townhouses and Beach House that have 2-3-4 Bedrooms.New for 2014 BBQ area with Gas grills.Weather your looking to bring the family or just a romantic getaway to the Beach.Then stay with The Bouffard Family At the Normandie. Open Year Round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Normandie Oceanfront Hotel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine