We've stayed at the Normandie twice now.
The rooms might be a little dated, I see some people complaining about that but honestly, I've stayed 2 other places in OOB and let me tell you, I think the owners re-invest more of their money than either of the other places we used. Besides, do you really go to a motel to sit in your room and stare at the decor? Our room was wood paneled, yeah, it wasn't my taste.....so what? It was clean, comfortable, the pool and hot tub were spotless and well maintained, our housekeeper was friendly, the A/C worked, our room had brand new mattresses, the view couldn't be beat......and the one problem we had (a noisy neighbor) was taken care of by Mike immediately, despite the late hour.
The more we stay at other places in OOB, the more we love the Normandie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Normandie,we would to think we create memories.If you are looking to make an impression.Ask us about our motel rooms with or without kitchens even Jacuzzi Rooms. Condo Apartments,Townhouses and Beach House that have 2-3-4 Bedrooms.New for 2014 BBQ area with Gas grills.Weather your looking to bring the family or just a romantic getaway to the Beach.Then stay with The Bouffard Family At the Normandie. Open Year Round ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Normandie Oceanfront Hotel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motel
- Normandie Oceanfront Motor Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine