Review Highlights
Great for a quick day trip

It was a little crowded when we went. It gives you a Santa Monica vibe if you are looking for... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2021
rammyun
via mobile
Just as nice as I remember!

I used to come here on day trips as a child. This time I stayed at a hotel right on the beach and... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2021
AnneMarie B
Suffield, Connecticut

1,512 results
All reviews amusement park great beach sandy beach labor day pine point off season public restrooms seafood oob pier arcade maine waves carnival ocean lifeguards tide
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This place is beautiful. I would suggest anyone to go their whether with family, friends, or alone. I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Walked to the beach from campground. It was Labor Day so busy but Im a people watcher so enjoyed the crowd. Beach was clean and long. Lot of entertainment in the area and food food and food. Nice waves coming in when we were there. Amusement park there. Didn't ride any but set the mood.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Beautiful beach . very clean.I sat there early morning , mid-afternoon and the evening until late night . it was so relaxing to hear the waves crashing along the shore line. Very peaceful.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Old Orchard Beach is always a good time. However, they need to do some updating or bring new shops in the keep it interesting.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I've lived near OOB most of my life and have been there dozens of times. If you want clean and quiet, stay away. The volume of tourists leads to trash everywhere. Lots of teens and college kids too.

However, there's lots to do and you'll never be bored. Pier Fries, Bill's Pizza, Rocco's Pizza are all really good. I stay away from Lisa's Pizza...Games and rides for the kids into the night. Fireworks on Thursdays. The Brunswick has some good bands for the adults too.